The eFinPLAN online financial planning Web site is entirely new this autumn! We are very excited about all the new things we are bringing you. This has been an almost 12-month project, and we are extremely pleased to make everything better for you.
Here are some of the highlights:
- State-of-Art Web Design—More modern and easier to navigate, with a theme that is becoming more common
- Device Friendly—Accessible from personal computers, Apple, smart phones, or tablets
- Updated Planning Application—Easier to view and use on an expanded Web frame; enables users for quicker financial planning
- Financial Coaching Availability—For those who want to interact with a professional from their phones
- Educational Articles—Moved from our Money Educate blog content and added to eFinPLAN to aid users in learning about financial matters
- Video Classes Added—To help you become more savvy about finances; 9 videos are currently available, with new ones coming soon
- New Frequently Asked Question Documents—One for everyone curious about eFinPLAN and one to help current users
- New Logo and Colors— To reflect a bright, positive theme
- Sample Plan—Anyone can see how our financial plan looks
- New Pages— Illustrate the advantages of eFinPLAN for all stages of life
- The eFinPLAN Story and Founders’ Bios Added—We want you to know about our history and our mission to help you
This past summer we celebrated our 7th anniversary in bringing comprehensive financial planning to the masses without barriers or biases. We are more excited than ever to help you reach your goals, protect your family and your wealth, and make great decisions. Thank you to existing customers and to new ones just checking us out. Our mission of “Taking the mystery out of financial planning” remains the same, but we are getting better only to serve you better.
Let us know your thoughts on the new site in the comments below.
One thought on “Introducing the New eFinPLAN Website!”
The website looks awesome!
Comments are closed.